Discover Morocco Sahara Desert, a land of colorful contrasts where one comes face to face with nature at its most magnificent landscapes. Our luxury desert tours will take you on a breathtaking adventure in the south of Morocco through the Mountains of high Atlas with its Berber villages, Old Authentic Kasbahs, Gorges and Canyon, Palm Groves and an unforgettable celestial overnight in the immense Sahara desert of Erg Chigaga or Erg Chebbi.
- Drive through the beautiful Mountain scenery in the high Atlas range.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the fortified village of Ait Ben Haddou.
- Experience the Berber culture through the High Atlas Mountains.
- Enjoy the beautiful Draa Valley.
- Journey through the Sahara Desert to witness exceptional sand dunes.
- Spend a celestial overnight in a luxury desert camp with entertainment.
- Explore the fortified villages & Kasbahs in the southern of Morocco.
Desert Luxury Travel - 04 Days - 03 Nights - from Marrakech
Day 1: Marrakech - AitBenhadou - Ouarzazate - Draa valley - Zagora
Today we travel across the plains of the great High Atlas Mountains. Climbing over the pass of Tizi n Tichka, we stop for lunch and then continue onwards with great views over the Mountains and valleys to AitBenhaddou. This incredible fortified Kasbah was built for defense purposes high on a hill and is a stunningly well preserved medieval city which has famously featured in many blockbuster movies, including Gladiator and Laurence of Arabia as its beauty is unequal to any other fortified kasbah in south Morocco. Carrying on we continue south to the Hollywood of North Africa – Ouarzazate which is famous for being the filming location for many other Hollywood blockbusters and famous TV shows including James Bond – The Living Daylights, The Mummy and more recently Game of Thrones. We continue our journey to the Draa valley at the length of 200 km before we achieve Zagora. Overnight with dinner at the hotel.
Day 2: Zagora - Tamgeroute - M'hamid - Erg Chigaga
After breakfast, we drive into Tamgerout to visit the famous Koran Library and subterranean Kasbah and the Manufacture of pottery. Then, continue towards M’hamid for lunch on the place. In the afternoon, after one hour and half camel ride, we take a track which carries out through the rocky desert scenery to the sand dunes of Chigaga that spread over 40 km. Welcome drink. Then you enjoy the sunset. Overnight in a luxury desert camp or under a star-filled sky with evening meal and breakfast included.
Day 3: Erg Chigaga - Foum Zguid - Taznakht - Ouarzazate
Early wake up to enjoy the sunrise and climb the dunes of Sahara Desert for fantastic photo opportunities.After breakfast in the camp, we will take the desert road toward the dried lake of Iriki, and then to FoumZguid. Lunch on site, then we will head to Taznakhtfor an optional stop to visit the Berber carpets homemade , then before entering Ouarzazate, we will enjoy a visit to the famous Atlas Studio as a beautiful place which is used for shooting great movies. Dinner and night at the hotel.
Day 4: Ouarzazate - Telouat Kasbah - Atlas Mountains - Marrakech
Today you will enjoy a city tour of Ouarzazate, a desert city at the gates of the Sahara. Its strange name means "without noise" in the Berber language. Walk in the Taourirt Kasbah, an impressive structure that was built to house hundreds of people. Finally, you will visit one of the jewels of Morocco which is Kasbah of Telouat- the true treasures must be searched out and discovered… usually off the beaten path. After lunch, we travel to Marrakesh via the highest road point in Morocco, the Tichka Pass, offering an impressive landscape in the heart of the Atlas Mountain chain. End of the tour.
Services to be included :
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking for the entire trip.
- First Class accommodation in 5 Star Hotels & Luxury desert camp.
- Daily Breakfast at the hotels and the luxury desert camp.
- Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Camel ride & Camel guide.
- Entrance fees to the sites and museums.
- Hotel Taxes.
Services to be excluded :
- International air fare.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal spending.
|Tour Level||0-2 People||3-4 People||5-6 People|
|Affordable Luxury||$650 p.p||$510 p.p||$450 p.p|
|Comfort Luxury||$790 p.p||$710 p.p||$510 p.p|
|Deluxe Luxury||$870 p.p||$750 p.p||$630 p.p|
Request more information :
- Tell us about your vacation on the short form below!
- How many people are you traveling with?
- Tell us a little about yourself and let us know any questions you may have about this tour. Our travel experts are standing by to respond personally to you.