A day trip to the Atlas Mountains is a remarkable experience but also challenging to navigate if you are distracted by such things as pretty Mountain villages, small cottages tucked among blossoming fields, and light that seems to belong in a painting more than a mountainside.
- Escape the hustle bustle of Marrakech City.
- Journey through the Berber villages.
- Hike in the valley of Imlil and Ourigane
- Discover the Berber life and traditions.
- Enjoy a ceremonial cup of tea in a Berber Family House.
Atlas mountains magical day
Full Day :
You’ve explore the magical Marrakech. It is highly recommended to admire the majesty of the high Atlas Mountains in one day trip as a breathtaking sight that cannot be missed. The scenery is truly stunning and remarkably accessible from Marrakech at around an hour and half. Arrive to the village of Imlil, the gateway to the magnificent Jbel Toubkal crowning wonder of the Atlas range and the tallest Mountains in North Africa. Once you reach to the village of Imlil, you will meet your tour guide who will be assisting you for a couple of hours around the majestic peaks of the High Atlas Mountains, down through the lush valleys of Berber farmlands. You will stop for lunch on the route in the stunning resort of Richard Bransons Kasbah Tamadot. Afterwards, drive back the red city Marrakech with plenty of memories of Berber days and nights.
Services to be included :
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking driver throughout your journey
- Certified tour guide for a hike in the Atlas Mountains.
- Entrance fees to the historical sites and monuments.
Services to be excluded :
- Personal spending.
|Tour Level||0-2 People||3-4 People||5-6 People|
|Affordable Luxury||$140 p.p||$125 p.p||$100 p.p|
|Deluxe Luxury||$180 p.p||$160 p.p||$135 p.p|
Request more information :
- Tell us about your vacation on the short form below!
- How many people are you traveling with?
- Tell us a little about yourself and let us know any questions you may have about this tour. Our travel experts are standing by to respond personally to you.