Moroccan cooking workshop Specialists !!!
To get deep in the culture of Morocco, try getting busy in the kitchen when you’re there and taste the extraordinary local food that can teach you much about a society and its traditions. Learn to cook a local dish or two and you also have a souvenir that you can easily recreate at home.
Morocco – and Marrakesh in particular – is a perfect destination for cookery classes. You’ll spend one pleasurable hour wandering the medina and purchasing ingredients before delving into the actual guided cooking at one of the boutique hotels in the medina of the red city.
Cooking classes are a worthwhile change to classic sightseeing, not only for gourmets and hobby cooks. The adoption of the Moroccan cuisine is a very special and lasting souvenir of the holidays.
Cookery Class Highlights :
- Learn to make authentic Moroccan cuisine
- Go on a journey through the souks of Marrakech, the traditional Moroccan markets
- Learn some Arabic and shop for fresh ingredients from a local open-air market.
- Cook and eat authentic Moroccan food – cooked by you!
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures more personalized attention.
Our Programms :
Request more information :
- Tell us about your vacation on the short form below!
- How many people are you traveling with?
- Tell us a little about yourself and let us know any questions you may have about this tour. Our travel experts are standing by to respond personally to you.