Come with us to Morocco Sahara Desert to explore a land of colorful contrasts, a land where one comes face to face with nature at its most magnificent landscapes. This 04 days luxury desert journey is taking you on a breathtaking adventure in the south of Morocco through the Mountains of high Atlas with its Berber villages , Old Authentic Kasbahs, , Gorges and Canyon, Palm Groves and an unforgettable amazing overnight in the immense Sahara desert of Erg Chebbi in Merzouga.
- Drive through the beautiful Mountain scenery in the high Atlas range.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the fortified village of Ait Ben Haddou.
- Experience the Berber culture through the High Atlas Mountains.
- Walk in Morocco's Grand Canyon through spectacular rock formations
- Journey through the Sahara Desert to witness exceptional sand dunes.
- Spend a celestial overnight in a luxury desert camp with entertainment
- Venture between the high rolling cliffs of the Todra and Dades Gorges.
- Explore the fortified villages & Kasbahs in the southern of Morocco.
Desert Majesty Journey - 04 Days - 03 Nights - From Marrakech
Day 1: Marrakech - High Atlas Mountains - Ouarzazate - Dades gorges
Pick up from Marrakech and drive via the superb views of High Atlas Mountains, offering some exhilarating driving via lush valleys and traditional Berber villages, to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the fortified village of Ait Ben Haddou as essentially a living museum, comprising a ksar and has been used as the backdrop in many international movies. After lunch, drive to the Hollywood of Africa named Ouarzazate before you reach Skoura Oasis with its authentic Kasbahs and palm grove valley. Arrival to Dades gorges. Overnight with dinner in a nice Kasbah Hotel.
Day 2: Dades gorges - Todra Gorges – Erfoud - Merzouga Desert
After breakfast at the hotel, you start a fresh day with a drive to Dades gorges through a lush valley, dotted with ruined kasbahs on vantage points and surrounded by the most unusual rock formations and cliffs. We arrive to Todra Gorge, a striking natural canyon cleaved into the Atlas Mountains, by the Todra River. After lunch and a slight walk continue to Merzouga, at the end of the sealed road, with the expanse of the Erg Chebbi dunes. Your driver will drop you at the meeting point with your camel caravan and you will trek on camel back for approx. 1 hour to reach your luxury desert camp in time for sunset and home for the night in the dunes. Take an evening meal and then enjoy a celestial overnight.
Day 3: Merzouga - Draa Valley - Ouarzazate
Wake up early to enjoy a picturesque the sunrise when the colour of the dunes and the play of shadows are an awesome sight. After a lovely breakfast at the luxury desert camp, you will ride camel back to Merzouga. The desert journey continues to the Draa Valley via the village of Tazzarine and on to N’Qob for lunch. In the afternoon, we drive along the Draa Valley towards Agdez, passing oases and Kasbahs, beside the river. The oldest Kasbah of Tamnougalte. Some parts of this Kasbah lie in ruins and some parts are still fully occupied. The last part of the day's journey is across the Tizi-n-Tinfifite pass to Ouarzazate. Overnight with dinner in a nice hotel.
Day 4: Ouarzazate - Telouat Kasbah - Atlas Mountains - Marrakech
After breakfast, you will have the opportunity to visit some of the main sites of Ouarzazate mainly Taourirt Kasbah which belonged to the Glaoui family, the Pashas of Marrakesh, and the Cinema Atlas Studio. Thereafter, you leave the main road and take a side road to Ait ben Haddou Kasbah, which also belonged to the Lords of the Atlas. The road then continues along the Ounila valley with beautiful and prosperous villages, stunning Mountains and views to Telouet, where you will stop to visit the Kasbah and perhaps have lunch. Alternatively lunch will be in the Atlas Mountains! We reach Marrakesh at the end of the afternoon.
Services to be included :
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking driver during the tour.
- Premium Quality accommodation at Boutique Hotels and luxury desert camps.
- Daily breakfasts and dinners.
- Camel trek accompanied by a Camel guide.
- Pick up & drop off at your accommodation in Marrakech.
- Free time to explore the sites such as Kasbahs, Canyons, Berber villages, Breaks for photos.
- Entrance fees to the historical sites and monuments.
- Hotels Taxes.
Services to be excluded :
- International air fare.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal spending.
|Tour Level||0-2 People||3-4 People||5-6 People|
|Affordable Luxury||$650 p.p||$510 p.p||$450 p.p|
|Comfort Luxury||$790 p.p||$710 p.p||$510 p.p|
|Deluxe Luxury||$870 p.p||$750 p.p||$630 p.p|
Request more information :
- Tell us about your vacation on the short form below!
- How many people are you traveling with?
- Tell us a little about yourself and let us know any questions you may have about this tour. Our travel experts are standing by to respond personally to you.