Take a majestic trip to the desert of Marrakech. It is a wonderful journey to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy the tranquility of the desert and the countryside. Take the chance to Quad biking, Camel tour and to camping and has an amazing night under the stars of the desert atlas mountains.
- Escape the hustle bustle of Marrakech
- Explore the desert of Marrakech Agafay
- Enjoy a celestial night in the tent or under the gleaming stars.
- Taste the Moroccan Food in the Camp.
- Rid camels as a unique experience.
- Experience the desert and do some extra activities.
Desert of marrakech majestic day
Full Day :
“ Want to stay in a desert camp but don't have enough time to travel further to Southern Morocco? We have the ideal solution! ”
The Agafay Desert, a wild, stony and barren landscape of light-hued rocks – their color perhaps the reason for the desert’s name resembling the local Berber word for ‘milk’. Only a short drive from Marrakech, the area feels utterly remote and beautiful and it’s the perfect location to retreat to after time in the busy city or just to enjoy the activities on offer in this wide open space. We recommend staying overnight in a luxury camp and enjoying the stillness and stars after a day’s trekking or walking.
La Pause :
La Pause, a peaceful, simple yet luxurious hotel set in a small green oasis in the Agafay Desert. Spacious and designed for privacy – the rooms are far apart and each has its own outdoor area – and for freedom - This is the perfect place to rest without travelling too far. Meals are served under Berber tents and at night the place is lit not by electricity but by hundreds of candles, lanterns and fire pits. Beautiful, remote, serene and romantic haven to feel.
Scarabeo Camp :
Imagine a charming bivouac of a dozen oriental-inspired tents in the most beautiful corners of Morocco. Dotted amongst the landscape, the spacious and comfortable tents decorated with unique sourced pieces and locally crafted artwork form a harmonious whole with their surroundings. Set against an elegant and simple backdrop, the natural materials, African woven matting and Berber rugs, interesting pieces brought back from travels abroad and atmospheric Moroccan lanterns, give the impression of being on an expedition from another time. The Agafay Desert's landscape is alive with blooming wildflowers. However in the summer and autumn months it looks similar to the real desert with flowing dunes and the bonus of majestic snow-capped high Atlas Mountains views in the background. In spring Agafay offers up wild flowers among other flora and fauna which make it a scenic and a wonderful desert experience.
Services to be included :
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private experienced driver
- Private Knowledgeable English speaking Tour Guide.
- One overnight in the luxury tent in the desert of Agafay
- Dinner & Breakfast
- Camel ride.
Services to be excluded :
- Personal spending.
|Tour Level||0-2 People||3-4 People||5-6 People|
|Affordable Luxury||$525 p.p||$465 p.p||$400 p.p|
|Deluxe Luxury||$650 p.p||$600 p.p||$545 p.p|
Request more information :
- Tell us about your vacation on the short form below!
- How many people are you traveling with?
- Tell us a little about yourself and let us know any questions you may have about this tour. Our travel experts are standing by to respond personally to you.